2012/04/12

April 12, 2012 ~self introduction~

Salut!
Je m'appelle Keeshond. Je suis etudiant le Ryukyu Universite.
Anglais est ma majeur!
J'habite a Ginowan, il a grand ville dans l'okinawa!


.......


Oops! That was French. lol

Hi, I thank you all visitors.
This is a first time writing a blog in "WRITING" class. So I'd like to introduce myself easily .


My name is Keeshond.
I'm half American, half Japanese. I was born in North Carolina, east coast of America.
And moved here when I was little. As you heard from me in class, thanks to my dad, I'm pretty good listener in English, but little bit poor in writing and speaking. So, my goal in this class is to be able to write a nice letter and be able to talk many things with my dad!

Next, I'll write little about my hobby.
In my junior and sinior high school life, I used to play badminton. Sometimes I go to gym to play that with my friends. Also I dance pop-lock dance,which is a one genre of streetdance.
I really like to hang out with friends in many place, so I hope to do that with "WRITTING" class member!
Thats it!
Nice to meet you all♪


Let have fun together!
Bye!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Keeshond, this blog is excellent! I'm looking forward to reading it; keep up the good work and see you in class! -Chris

    返信削除